D. Howick Tree Surgery is an independent company in Horsham and undertakes work across the Sussex and Surrey area. We work for a wide range of customers including homeowners, businesses, commercial enterprises, local authorities and organisations. We also provide specialist services for the equine industry and have provided our services for many local studs, riding schools and private paddocks.
“We are a friendly professional business and our team of fully qualified and insured arborists and fencing contractors will make sure that they give you highest standard and quality of work and also the correct advice. We are happy to take on small scale fencing and tree surgery jobs as well as the larger commercial projects. Our team has a wealth of knowledge and experience and are always happy to help out.
We look forward to hearing from you”
Business Manger & Owner
To find out more about the services we provide don’t hesitate to call 01403 740094 or click here to send us an email
Legislation and HSE we adhere to
Carrying out Tree Surgery, Aboricultural and Forestry Operations is a high risk to our staff, customers and members of the public but to make sure work is carried out as safely as possible we follow some very strict legislation and health and safety regulations. D.Howick Tree Surgery will carry out a risk assessment for every job which will be written up along with a method statement which is all available to view upon request along with our Insurance Documents and NPTC Certificates.
- Health and Safety at work and First Aid 74
- Risk Assessment and Method Statement – Managing Health and Safety at Work
- Working at Height regulations 05
- Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment regulations 98
- Personal Protective Equipment at work regulations 92
- Control of Noise at Work regulations 05
- Control of Substance Hazardous to Health COSH
- Town and Country Planning Act 90/99
- Wildlife and Countryside Act 81
- Countryside and Rights of Way Act
- Tree surgery carried out within the British Standards BS3998